Service 24 hours / 365 days a year
- IPSE provides a 24 hour-service to its clients, ensuring immediate
response to any
circumstance of the organizational area: deaths, robberies, kidnappings,
changes of place of residence, problems of depression or anxiety or
other difficult situations.
- We have parallel and redundant dial-up systems to permanently secure
to our services.
- The National on-duty Supervisor is available 24 hours/365 days. This
supervisor is always
a specialized Psychologist, who will manage and mobilize the appropriate
resources you need.
IPSE has a network of over 300 Psychologists, distributed all over the Spanish
allowing your organization to have access to:
- Call Center 24 hours/365 days.
- Psychological assistance on-site at any place in Spain during the
hours following the request.
- Psychological assistance at a Psychologist´s office in all
provincial capitals in Spain
within 24 hours of the request, on weekdays.
- Psychological assistance by telephone permanently.
- Psychological assistance on-site abroad.
Our Professional Psychologists, part of an Official Spanish Psychological
Association, have a Senior Consultant
profile with specific postgraduate training and proven experience. These
Psychologists are responsible for
carrying out the health care response, under the coordination of the on-duty
National Supervisoring Psychologist.
For a more detailed information,
the document: "Employee Support Program (ESP)”