Service 24 hours / 365 days of the year
- IPSE provides a 24 hour service to its customers, ensuring an immediate
response to any
circumstances in the organizational context: deaths, assaults, kidnappings,
changes in place of residence, depressive or anxiety problems or other
- We have dial-up systems and redundant parallel to ensure permanent
access to our services.
- The National Guard Supervisor is available 24 hours / 365 days. The
supervisor is always one
psychologist specialized, who will manage and mobilize appropriate resources
that you need.
IPSE has a network of more than 300 psychologists, in Spain, so that your
organization can have:
- Psychological Assistance Call Center 24 h/365 days
- Psychological assistance in situ anywhere in Spain in the hours following
- Psychological assistance in consultation in all provincial capitals
of Spain in the following
24 hours of the request, on weekdays
- Psychological assistance telephone Permanent
- Psychological assistance abroad in situ
Our professional psychologists, collegiate, have a Senior profile with
specific training of
postgraduate and proven experience. These psychologists are responsible
for carrying out
assistance response, coordinated by the National Supervisory Psychologist-Guard.
For more detailed information, please download document
"Psychological Assistance Program in Emergencies and Critical Situations"