- Reduce employee absenteeism, the low number of working
days and its associated cost.
- Reconcile work and family life.
- Increase productivity and job performance succesfully.
- Address individual, personal and business needs of
- Reduce occupational/work-related accidents.
- Cushion the psychological distress suffered by a
worker in a difficult situation.
- Facilitate appropriate psychological coping strategies.
- Prevent disorders and sequelae or long-term effects.
- Decrease psychological costs.
- Improve the capacity and the professional development
of the employee.
of an ESP achieves greater motivation,
not only to an individual level, but also collective.
For a more detailed information,
the document: "Employee Support Program (ESP)”