IPSE offers Counseling, Intervention and Training
in Emergency Psychology, either
Work Psychology or Clinical Psychology, for services, corps and other
in Health, Police, Firefighting and Security areas, among others.
In critical situations (with a both proactive and reactive approach),
our work is the psychological
expert advice to Management (General, P.R., Prevention of occupational
Emergency) of the Entity in the procedures performance and psychological and
psychosocial assistant programs development:
- Organization of psychological assistance (onsite, via phone, in consultation,
etc.) to direct
victims, family or colleagues, hostages, or injured or dead people.
- Advice on psychological aspects about information, management and
of the response to incidents, accidents, assaults, kidnappings or other
- Organization and development of specific devices of psychological
and organizational support
to victims and families.
- Specific psychological support basis and individualized and/ or in
group attention (with specific
psychological techniques: defusing, debriefing ... for workers and professionals,
who have experienced a traumatic situation (with or without loss of
- Technical Consulting for General Management, Human Resources, medical
services, security and
energy about strategic management and assistance for the critical situation.
For more detailed information, please download document
"Psychological Assistance Program in Emergencies and Critical Situations"