Situations in which you can request the services
of an ESP
How can the worker
access to the services?
Access to the ESP services is always done under the following conditions:
- Deaths of persons with affective bonds.
- Changes in place of residence.
- Separations and marriage breakdowns in complicated circumstances.
- Labor personal circumstances that affect work performance.
- Family circumstances: complex family relationships, conflicts among
members of the same family,
serious illness of a family member, dependant family member with disabilities.
- Economic and financial aspects.
- Personal difficulties that cause dissatisfaction and conflicts.
- Psychological assistance in drug and social addictions.
- Any other situation that generate a high level of psychological discomfort
to the worker.
- Confidentiality: The worker will be assigned a personal
and nontransferable code giving access to the services.
- Free of cost to the employee that requests the service.
- Unlimited access to the services.
- Through an expert Psychologist.
- Adjustment of the assistance to the personal characteristics
of the worker.
For a more detailed information,
the document: "Employee Support Program (ESP)”